Florida, Alabama, and Texas being among the states that currently allow the veteran to pay for a termite inspection. While the list of exceptions does vary from the type of fee and state or territory, please consult with your local VA Regional Loan Center for any further questions. In summary, remember the following:
- A veteran can pay for a termite inspection in some states,
- There are certain charges that a veteran may not pay, and
- The seller is only required to pay for what has been agreed to within the sales contract or any addendums.
- VA Certificates of Eligibility,
- Calculating the VA entitlement,
- Reviewing eligible USDA areas and property types,
- Determining USDA income eligibility, and of course any
- USDA or VA Minimum credit qualifying questions
(800) 806-9836 X 280 SeanS@MPLX.orgI want everyone to make it a great day and look forward to seeing you right here for the next Loan Pro video quick tip!