Breaking News – Manufactured Home Loans now available!!
Can you get a conventional loan for a manufactured home?
Well the short answer is YES, and as of this week we are now able to offer conventional loan programs for manufactured homes which allow for reduced down payments when compared to many banks that may require 20% down or more!
My office caters to the rural housing needs of the communities we serve and this is yet another way to help our customers achieve affordable homeownership!
However, before we get started, don’t forget to take advantage of our Second Chance Service which is designed for you to get access to an expert second opinion and is a great resource for those recent loan denials or if you just want to make the most out of your home loan qualification.
Now, let’s go through the highlights!
Credit & Down Payment Requirements:
• Must meet conventional credit qualifying criteria
• Primary Residences – 5% minimum down payment
• Second Homes – 10% minimum down payment
• Investment properties – Not available
• Built on or after June 15, 1976
• No single width, parks, or rented lots/land
• Towing hitch, wheels, and axles must be removed
• One unit dwelling that is legally classified as real property
• Private Roads will require maintenance agreements
• Any additions or structural modifications are case by case
• Must be at least 12 feet wide and have 600 S.F. of gross living area
• Must not have been previously installed or occupied at any other site or location
Remember, property eligibility can vary from home to home due to each having their own unique characteristics, and because of the different scenarios that can arise, make sure to contact my team with questions so we can go to work for you!
Whether it be FHA, VA, USDA, or Conventional – Just call or email to discuss your scenario and let us show you the “Metroplex” difference.
800-806-9836 Ext. 280
As always, I want to thank everyone for the continued recommendations and trusting us with all of your mortgage needs!
I want everyone to make it a great day, and look forward to seeing you right here for the next tip of the week!
Qualifying for a home loan can be both difficult and overwhelming, but when you work with a lender that specializes and understands the loan process, it is a match that can open the door to home ownership.
For more immediate scenarios - click here to apply online for a mortgage today!
So, keep us in mind for your next pre-qualification or if you have a current transaction experiencing financing difficulty and need an expert opinion.
Whether it be USDA, FHA, Conventional or VA loans, just call or email to discuss your scenario and let us show you the "Metroplex" difference!
Questions? Contact Us Here!
Toll Free: (800) 806 - 9836 Ext. 280
We are known for returning calls, replying to your emails, and responding to voice mails.
Please remember that mortgage requirements are constantly changing so stay current and up to date by subscribing on the right for future video tips.