Conventional Loans – Understanding the Basics
A conventional mortgage adheres to the guidelines set forth by Frannie Mae® and Freddie Mac.
What are the benefits of a conventional loan?
- Maximum loan limits have been increated (CLICK HERE for more details)
- Primary Residences up to 97% financing
- Second Homes or Vacation properties up to 90% financing
- Investment Propertes up to 80% financing
- Condo financing subject to additional terms and conditions based on the project
- Flexible PMI (Private Mortgage Insurance) options when available
- Minimum credit conditions will apply and suficient equity will be required on all programs
Are you interested in a conventional loan?
Metroplex Mortgage Services is known for our overall mortgage expertise experience and how we help homebuyers walk through the qualifying process step-by-step. Whether it be USDA, VA, FHA, or Conventional loans, just call or email to discuss your scenario and let us show you the “Metroplex” difference.
(800)806-9836 Ext. 280
If you are in the market for a home, it is important to become pre-qualified. You can get started in less than 5 minutes! Or you may contact us with any questions you may have.